1. How much is tuition?
All our programs tuition are base on the program you choose with pricing ranging from $85 – $189 per month. As a beginner, we invite you to try a free class, follow with a generous start up 4 weeks offer for only $69 or 2 weeks $49 (uniform will be included saving you $55). We believe the trial will help you understand more about our Taekwondo Olympic style, rank structure, and etiquette. All of our programs are age specific for example children age 4-6 are in Tiny Taigons targeting the child stage of development, thus improving the child physical, emotional, intellectual, and social and teamwork skills. Taekwondo focus on listening skills to perform the drill or task, ability to memorize quickly and picking out small details to better recognize the form patterns, the ability to adapt and and remain confident in tough times feeling more stable emotionally, learning social skills as well as you are partner with others and much more…
Many parents appreciate being able to use taekwondo as a tool to find a closer connection with their children and gaining a better understanding of their child’s mindset as they build better skills, self esteem, respect and self confidence. You will not believe the family booster moments parents get when they try their first month with their kids!
2. What is the special offer about?
We offer a 4 weeks trial program so you can see how taekwondo will be helping your child as he/she attends training regularly. For example, take a look at how your child respond to martial arts instructions and the major difference between hearing something and actually listening to it. We help your child create healthy habits of respect, self esteem, setting up goals and how to accomplish them; and hopefully you might even find your child wanting to separate himself from those who settle for anything less than excellence.
3. How long it takes to make it to black belt?
If you train regularly within 3 years you will get your black belt. Once a black belt, we expect you never stop improving your life as a person, continue to grow with a grateful attitude supporting your parents, friends, and teachers who have helped you to make it from the beginning of your journey to your black belt. Your investing in your child’s future knowing that if anything comes up, your child has been trained to make the best choice possible as a black belt. We are black belts who walk in the path of doing the right thing all the time. Nobody has to watch you to do the right thing – you just do the right thing because its the right thing to do as a taekwondo student. The road can take many forms but a good eye, ears, nose, and head above his/her shoulders can help create a brighter future for your kid.
4. Dates school is closed: If the Lake Stevens area is affected by inclement weather, strong wind conditions or power outage we will cancel all classes. Please, go to our facebook page icon for the latest updates on what’s going on to keep you posted.
5. Which dates are Taigon Taekwondo closed?
2020 Federal holidays/Close dates
New Year’s Day: January 1
Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr.: January 20
Birthday of George Washington (President’s Day): February 17
Memorial Day: May 25
Independence Day: July 3
Labor Day: September 7
Columbus Day: October 12
Halloween Day: October 31
Veterans Day: November 11
Thanksgiving Day: November 26-27
Christmas Day: December 22-25
6. Staff Break – How can I make up those dates when the school is closed because of holidays or when the staff is on vacation? You don’t. You are not paying for classes when we are closed because of holidays or vacation. We have already taken into consideration non class days like vacation and holidays to adjust our taekwondo tuition price. However; if school is open and you are sick you can make up those days anytime when you feel awesome again. Remember, when you do summer sports we are still here. Summer is the time to actually invest more time in your forms and techniques to get better since you do not have school work. To win in the battlefield you have to plan, practice, think faster in switching and making fast moves and decisions that will deliver stunning rusults on testing date. Keep cultivating your abilities whenever you go on vacation practice your self awareness, know your surroundings, etc…
2020 Staff Break Dojang closed
Staff Summer Break – June 29 – July 3 (closed)
Christmas Break – Dec 22 – Jan 1st (closed)